The latest version 1.5.2 of the RetailForce Fiscal Middleware is now available for download.
This release includes first beta versions of the implementation of fiscalisation in the following countries:
- Croatia – “Act on Fiscalisation of Cash Payments” and
- Slovenia – “Act on Fiscal Verification of Invoices – ZDavPR”
Status of country implementation
We plan to release the above mentioned countries in 2023. As soon as the releases are available, we will inform you via our Newsletter, as well as here on our website.
With the release of this version, there are currently 3 country implementations in beta status:
- Italy (v1.5.1)
- Croatia (v1.5.2)
- Slovenia (v1.5.2)
Below is an overview of all fiscal countries currently covered by the RetailForce Fiscal Middleware (incl. TFCM version):
- Bulgaria – Fiscal Printer (1.0.0)
- Denmark – “System for digital sales registration” (1.0.1)
- Germany – “Cash Register Anti-Tampering Ordinance – KassenSichV” (1.0.2)
- France – “Anti-VAT fraud law” – with NF525 / Infocert (1.0.4)
- Austria – “Cash Register Security Ordinance – RKSV” (1.0.2)
- Poland – Fiscal printer (1.0.1)
- Romania – fiscal printer (1.0.1)
- Sweden – “Cash Register Act” (1.0.4)
- Spain – “TicketBAI” – independent regions of Araba, Bizkaia and Gipuzkoa (1.0.2)
Spain – TicketBAI
In version 1.5.2, some improvements have been made to the implementation of the TicketBAI system.
Please note that companies in the Basque region of Gipuzoa are now required to use the TicketBAI system as of 01 Nov 2022. The use in the regions of Bizkaia and Araba is mandatory as of 01 Jan. 2023. Nov. 2022 das TicketBAI-System verpflichtend einsetzen müssen.
Due to the regional differences within the TicketBAI system, the new field “Fiscal Region” will be displayed when creating a new store/branch if Spain has been selected as the fiscal country. The corresponding region in which the store/branch is located must be entered there. For more information, see the article “Creating Organisational Structure in RetailForce Cloud“.
France – GetEventLog
With this version, the technical journal (Journal des Événements Techniques, JET) can be exported locally in the system. This can be done via a new endpoint (GetEventLog) in the “ManagementController France” area.
Furthermore, methods for the verification of the French archive have been implemented, as well as other additions.
- Sweden – with version 1.5.2 it is possible to reconfigure the number ranges.
- Italy (beta) – from now on, configuration objects for Italy can be created in the RetailForce Cloud. The current implementation for Italy is based on the certified fiscal cash register systems of Fiscal EPSON (“fiscal printer”). The configuration objects are required for the connection of the “fiscal printers”.
As usual, all details on changes, additions and extensions of version 1.5.2 are available in the release notes on our website.